WHO IS EHPLABS?
1. The entity running and administering this competition is EHPlabs LLC, a limited liability corporation registered in Delaware USA. WHAT IS THE EHP $250,000 SHRED CHALLENGE?
2. The EHP $250,000 Shred Challenge is an 8-week transformation challenge, hosted and operated by EHPlabs 5 times during 2022. During the challenge, entrants (Challengers) will be provided personalized training, diet plans, motivational and mindset support and supplementation guidance by EHPlabs. The prize pool of $250,000 will be split between the 5 Shred Challenges throughout 2022.
3. Entry to the competition will be active from the following days (New York, USA Time):
Challenge #1 - 2022
ENTRIES OPEN: 21st December 2021 - 9am EST (6am PCT)
ENTRIES CLOSE & CHALLENGE BEGINS: 31st January 2022 - 9am EST (6am PCT)
CHALLENGE ENDS: 28th March 2022
WINNER ANNOUNCED: 30th April 2022
Challenge #2 - 2022
ENTRIES OPEN: 10th March 2022 - 9am EST (6am PCT)
ENTRIES CLOSE & CHALLENGE BEGINS: 4th April 2022 - 9am EST (6am PCT)
CHALLENGE ENDS: 29th May 2022
WINNER ANNOUNCED: 30th June 2022
WHO CAN ENTER THE EHP $250,000 SHRED CHALLENGE?
4. Challengers must be 16 years of age or over and deem themselves capable of participating in such a challenge (with responsibility on the Challenger to seek medical clearance or assessment if required prior to participating in the challenge. If the Challenger is aged between 16 and 18, the Challenger acknowledges that parental/guardian consent is required to participate in the EHP $250,000 Shred Challenge and the Challenger will obtain such consent prior to participating.
HOW TO ENTER?
5. Entry to this competition is via a successful submission of the Entry form, found within the EHPlabs Mobile Application, and payment of either; a) the relevant entry fee, or b) purchase of a qualifying supplement bundle. Entry form includes, but is not limited to, the name, e-mail address and fitness goal of the entrant. For an entry to be valid, all information provided must be valid and current at time of submission.
6. Limit of one (1) entry per person. Attempts to create multiple entries can result in complete disqualification from challenge.
7. EHPlabs reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any entrant at any stage during the competition.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO BE A WINNER?
8. To be eligible to be a chosen prize winner, entrants must:
a. submit to EHP via its specified upload method an unedited progress photo on the following milestone periods holding the date authentication placard (or other relevant time-stamp verification tool specified and administered by EHPlabs);
- End of Week 1 of the Challenge; (Start Photo)
- End of Week 4 of the Challenge; (Mid Progress Photo)
- End of Week 8 of the Challenge (Finish Photo)
b. log their weight on the following milestone periods using the EHP specified upload method;
- End of Week 1 of the Challenge; (Start Weight)
- End of Week 4 of the Challenge; (Mid Progress Weight)
- End of Week 8 of the Challenge (Finish Weight)
c. purchase and use EHPlabs supplements during the EHP $250,000 Shred Challenge and document their usage of EHPlabs supplements on social media (Instagram, Facebook, Youtube) using the relevant hashtags and video descriptions as specified by EHPlabs (evidence of purchase must be retained by the entrant);
d. maintain their good fame, repute and character and not do anything that is illegal or anything that would be reasonably perceived to be derogatory or insulting or tarnish the reputation of EHPlabs; and
e. must not be an employee, contractor or agent of EHPlabs or its related entities (including spouses, parents, siblings and children) and persons living in the same household.
WHAT PRIZES CAN BE WON?
9. The prize pool of USD$50,000 per challenge and the specified breakdown of the prize pool will be confirmed by EHPlabs at the commencement of each EHP $250,000 Shred Challenge. The cash element of the prize pool will be denominated in United States Dollars for the EHP $250,000 Shred Challenge. The $250,000 prize pool will be split between the 5 challenges throughout 2022.
10. Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash (if the prize is not cash).
11. Prizes are given without any warranty (express or implied) and the winner is solely responsible for additional charges, one-off or on-going payments and any relevant, state or national taxes and statutory charges/duties, not expressly covered in the prize pool description. HOW WILL WINNERS BE CHOSEN?
12. The winner will be chosen by an independent panel of competition judges chosen by EHPlabs.
13. Selection criteria is based on a subjective assessment of effort, progress and commitment (and is not based on a “game of chance” nor “lotto”) including the following criteria, but is not limited to:
a. Physical transformation, including fat loss, lean muscle gain, body definition, improved posture;
b. Consistency of logging weight changes, measurements and photo check-ins;
c. Embracement of their journey and the EHP $250,000 Shred Challenge through Social Media presence, including engaging in EHP $250,000 Shred Challenge forums (Facebook, Instagram & YouTube), encouraging other challengers and providing valuable content and information throughout the challenge; and
d. Document their usage of EHPlabs supplements on social media (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube) using the relevant hashtags and video descriptions as specified by EHPlabs.
14. Winners will be announced via EHPlabs and EHP $250,000 Shred Challenge Social Media channels. Winner will also be contacted via the email address provided at entry. Winners have 3 business days to contact EHPlabs and claim their prize. For sudden, unforeseen circumstances, EHPlabs will aim to administer leniency on a case-by-case basis, however this cannot be guaranteed. Once the entrant(s) have claimed their Prize and or Experience, they will be notified of further details.
RELEASE AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
15. By entering the EHP $250,000 Shred Challenge and thereby agreeing to the terms and conditions, Challengers give permissions to EHPlabs to use their name, transformation progress results, story, photos, likeness, voice, video and biographical information in marketing material including but not limited to; Online, Social Media, Television, Print, Out-Of-Home. This use is perpetual, royalty-free and non-exclusive. Submission of photos, videos, audio and biographical information constitutes entrant’s consent for EHPlabs to use and publish content and information with appropriate credit.
16. EHPlabs advises all entrants to seek prior professional medical and/or dietetics advice, and is not responsible for any personal injury, damages or losses to entrants.
17. EHPlabs will not be held responsible for any personal injury, damages or loss of the Prize once the Participant has received it.
18. Use of any illegal or banned substances during the EHP $250,000 Shred Challenge to achieve results is strictly prohibited and will result in disqualification from the challenge. 19. This competition is subject to all relevant state and federal laws of participating jurisdictions.