This hardcore-level fat burner delivers consistent energy, razor sharp focus and mood enhancement to get you moving and burning stubborn fat cells.
Not for the faint-hearted, Oxyshred Hardcore has been formulated using scientifically researched ingredients shown to promote razor sharp focus, off-chart performance and dialed-up consistent energy to get you moving and shredding fat.
On training days, take 1 scoop with 9oz (295 ml) of chilled water 10 minutes prior to exercise. On non-training days, take 1 scoop with 9oz (295 ml) of chilled water on an empty stomach.
Do NOT exceed more than 1 scoop per day. Avoid eating or consuming other foods or drinking a protein shake within 20 minutes after consuming OxyShred Hardcore.
HOW MUCH CAFFEINE DOES THIS PRODUCT CONTAIN?
Total caffeine content is: 275mg Caffeine, consisting of; Caffeine Anhydrous, Guarana Seed Extract, Green Coffee Bean Extract.
CAN I STACK OXYSHRED WITH OTHER PRODUCTS?
Oxyshred can be stacked with Acetyl L-Carnitine to increase its already potent ultra thermogenic ability. During fasted cardio or high intensity interval training (HIIT), we also recommend stacking 1 scoop of OxyShred with 1 scoop of Beyond BCAA in 20 ounces (600 ml) of water to give you an energy boost and improve recovery.
CAN I USE OXYSHRED AS A PRE-WORKOUT?
Yes! OxyShred will give you a natural boost of energy and put you in a positive and focused mindframe to conquer your workout. Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned pre-workout consumer, you’ll love the natural positive effects of OxyShred during your workout.
WHAT DOES EVODIAMINE DO?
Evodiamine raises your body's temperature and manipulates your metabolism. Catecholamines are important because they cause physiological changes in your body that prepare your body for a physical response. It's much like having increased adrenaline, your blood pressure, heart rate, and blood glucose levels all increase after taking evodiamine. Additionally, evodiamine stimulates the vanilloids in your body and reduces the uptake of fat. In turn, it increases your body's natural rate of burning fat.
It's a mild stimulant that has shown to increase positive energy and diuretic characteristics in a body. Evodiamine also acts as a thermogenic and has the unique ability, as mentioned above, to increase your overall resting core temperature. Many believe that this is the reason more calories and fat are burned for energy when taking evoidaimine.
OxyShred and fat burning In essence, you have 2 specific types of fat stores - subcutaneous fat, meaning it sits just below your skin; and visceral fat, which sits around your organs to protect them. Within these fat stores, you have two different types of adipose (fat) tissue; brown and white fat - long story short, brown fat keeps you warm when you’re cold and white fat is the result of excess calories that are stored to be used as energy at a later time.
OxyShred targets your subcutaneous fat stores, leaving your visceral fat stores untouched as these are crucial for safety and health. By targeting your subcutaneous fat stores, OxyShred targets your white fat cells resulting in an increase in thermogenesis and lipolysis. It does this by working with your mitochondria (core of muscle fibre cells) to help metabolize fat in your body, converting fat cells into energy.
The combination of ingredients also helps to slow down calorie absorption and kick start your metabolism for the day. Finally, the stress hormone (and enemy of weight loss) Cortisol is kept under control by the natural boost in energy and immunity boosting ingredients, helping you to stay focused throughout the day.
IS EHPLABS OXYSHRED VEGAN?
While not certified vegan, OxyShred Hardcore contains no animal-based ingredients. According to vegan certification regulations, none of the EHPlabs products are vegan as they are manufactured in a facility that also processes our whey protein. OxyShred Hardcore contains a natural fatty acid called CLA, which is helpful for fat loss. If you’re a strict vegan, you should know that the CLA for this product is extracted using calcium casseinate (a dairy source).
WILL I DEVELOP A TOLERANCE TOWARDS OXYSHRED?
OxyShred contains caffeine, and for products containing caffeine you should take a 1 week break after consuming the product for a consecutive 4 week period. With OxyShred, we recommend taking a 1 week break each time you finish a tub.
DO I NEED TO TAKE A BREAK FROM USING EHPLABS SUPPLEMENTS?
All EHPlabs products are researched, formulated and carefully manufactured to ensure that they deliver results. Although there is no rule about when you should start and stop taking supplements, you need to listen to your body. If you feel like you need to take a break, then you should take a rest from using any nutritional supplement products for 3 consecutive days and drink plenty of water to flush out your system. With OxyShred, we recommend taking a break each time you finish a tub.
WHAT EHPLABS PRODUCTS CAN I MIX TOGETHER FOR CARDIO?
As suggested in the Directions, Acetyl L-Carnitine is best taken with OxyShred to maximize the breakdown of fat cells. If you're doing fasted (empty stomach) cardio, the ideal energy and metabolism booster and recovery cocktail is to mix 1 scoop of Beyond BCAA with 1 scoop of OxyShred and 2 scoops of Acetyl L-Carnitine with 20 oz (600ml) of chilled water. It's fun experimenting with the delicious fruity flavor combinations.
WHAT IS THE BEST FLAVOR OF OXYSHRED?
If you don't have a sweet tooth, pink grapefruit flavor is fantastic as it has a subtle fresh citrus flavor. Wild Melon and Kiwi Strawberry are well balanced and on the sweeter fruitier side, and Guava is a smooth natural tropical flavor. Our newest flavors are Passionfruit and Mango, both of which have been very popular. All the OxyShred flavors are delicious, but it really depends on your taste preference.
SWEETENERS IN OXYSHRED
OxyShred uses the sweetener Sucralose, as it's been FDA-approved for 20 years, and shown to be safe and stable. Sucralose has been extensively studied and more than 110 safety studies were reviewed by FDA in approving the use of sucralose as a general purpose sweetener for food. Neurocognitive Functions The combination of L-Tyrosine, Taurine have been shown in EHPlabs studies to provide a mood enhancing effect. By also including Caffeine and the nootropic Huperzine A, this helps to provide optimal central nervous system and adrenal gland stimulation to trigger a positive homeostatic energy release, which can also help improve cognitive ability.
FIGHTING THE CRAVINGS - MORE ON THIS AND WHY?
OxyShred helps to reduce cravings by a couple of different methods;
1) it helps to suppress your appetite and enhance your mood, which is a large contributor to cravings.
2) it helps to promote blood sugar balance by the addition of chromium which has an effect on regulation of blood glucose control.
Chromium is lacking in most people’s diets, and chromium levels decrease with age - Chromium picolinate is the most efficacious form of chromium supplementation
3) It boosts your metabolism so that you have clean, long-lasting energy from your fat stores, which again helps to reduce cravings as you’re not low on energy
WHAT IS THE SCIENTIFIC ACTION FOR FAT MOBILIZATION FUNCTION?
The scientific action behind fat mobilization and fat utilisation is two-fold;
1) you have to activate the fat from storage
2) you have to then take it from storage and transport into the mitochondria to be burned off as energy.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THERMOGENIC?
Thermogenic by definition just means to produce heat - however, in terms of a supplement this means increasing heat through an increased metabolic rate, which results in increased amount of fat burning.
By keeping your metabolism elevated for periods of time, this results in more production of heat, and therefore more burning of fat - this means you have more clean natural long-lasting energy from your body so that you have energy throughout the day, even while on a calorie-restricted diet
1. Kim HJ, Park JM, Kim JA, Ko BP. Effect of Herbal Ephedra sinica and Evodia rutaecarpa on Body Composition and Resting Metabolic Rate: A Randomized, Double-blind Clinical Trial in Korean Premenopausal Women. Journal of Acupuncture and Meridian Studies [Internet]. 2008 [cited 2021 June 30]; 1(2): 128-138. Available from: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2005290109600339#!
2. Iossa S, Mollica MP, Lionetti L, Crescenzo R, Botta M, Barletta A, Liverini G. Acetyl L-Carnitine Supplementation Differently Influences Nutrient Partitioning, Serum Leptin Concentration and Skeletal Muscle Mitochondrial Respiration in Young and Old Rats. American Society for Nutritional Sciences. 2002 [cited 2021 June 30]. Available from: https://academic.oup.com/jn/article/132/4/636/4687379
3. Parra P, Palou A, Serra F. Moderate doses of conjugated linoleic acid reduce fat gain, maintain insulin sensitivity without impairing inflammatory adipose tissue status in mice fed a high-fat diet. Nutrition & Metabolism. 2010 [cited 2021 June 30]. DOI: 10.1186/1743-7075-7-5
4. Sudeep HV, Shyam Prasad K. Supplementation of green coffee bean extract in healthy overweight subjects increases lean mass/fat mass ratio: A randomized, double-blind clinical study. MedGenMed [Internet]. 2021 [cited 2021 June 30];9:20503121211002590. DOI: 10.1177/20503121211002590
5. Kennedy DO. B Vitamins and the Brain: Mechanisms, Dose and Efficacy—A Review. MedGenMed [Internet]. 2016 [cited 2021 June 30];8(2): 68. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4772032/
6. Kaczka P, Batra A, Kubicka K, Maciejczyk M, Rzeszutko-Bełzowska A, Pezdan-Sliz I, Michałowska-Sawczyn M, Przydział M, Płonka A, Cieszczyk P, Huminska-Lisowska K, Zajac T. Effects of Pre-Workout Multi-Ingredient Supplement on Anaerobic Performance: Randomized Double-Blind Crossover Study. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. 2020 [cited 2021 June 30]; 17: 8262.
7. Colzato LS, Jongknees BJ, Sellaro R, Hommel B. Working Memory Reloaded: Tyrosine Repletes Updating in the N-Back Task. MedGenMed [Internet]. 2013 [cited 2021 June 30]; 7: 200. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3863934/
8. Seidl R, Peyrl A, Nicham R, Hauser E. A taurine and caffeine-containing drink stimulates cognitive performance and well-being. MedGenMed [Internet]. 2000 [cited 2021 June 30]; 19(3-4):635-42. DOI: 10.1007/s007260070013.
9. Carr AC, Maggini S. Vitamin C and Immune Function. MedGenMed [Internet]. 2017 [cited 2021 June 30]; 9(11): 1211. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5707683/
10. Cengiz M, Uysal BB, Ikitimur H, Ozcan E, Islamoğlu MS, Aktepe E, Yavuzer H, Yavuzer S. Effect of oral l-Glutamine supplementation on Covid-19 treatment. Clinical Nutritional Experimental [Internet] 2020 [cited 2021 June 30]; 33: 24-31. Available from: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2352939320300166
11. Fahed M, Abou Jaoudeh MG, Merhi S, Mosleh JMB, Ghadieh R, Hayek SAI, El Hayek Fares JE. Evaluation of risk factors for insulin resistance: a cross sectional study among employees at a private university in Lebanon. BMC Endocrine Disorders [Internet]. 2020 [cited 2021 June 30]; 20:85. Available from: https://bmcendocrdisord.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12902-020-00558-9
Oxyshred Hardcore (40 Serves)
Amount / serving
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)
|Thiamin (as Thiamine Mononitrate)|
|Niacin (as Niacinamide)|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)|
|Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)|
|Pantothenic Acid (as D-Calcium Pantothenate)|
|Chromium (as Chromium Picolinate)|
|Chloride (as Potassium Chloride) is|
* Percent daily value are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Fat Mobilization Matrix - 1750 mg
Acetyl L-Carnitine HCl, Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine Hydrochloride (GPLC GlycoCarn)
Hardcore Beta 3 Thermogenic Matrix (315.01 mg)
Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA), Bitter Orange Fruit Extract Powder (30% Synephrine Advantra Z), Raspberry Ketones (From Raspberry Fruit Extract), Evodiamine Fruit Powder (Evodia rutaecarpa), Chromium Picolinate
Nootropic Focus Cognitive Boosters (1018 mg)
Taurine, L-Tyrosine, Caffeine Anhydrous, Guarana Seed Extract (50% caffeine), Green Coffee Bean Extract (50% Chlorogenic Acid), Huperzia Serrata Whole Herb Extract (Huperzine A)
Immunity Booster Prebiotic (750 mg)
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), L-Glutamine, Inulin Fiber
Full B Vitamin Spectrum (24.59 mg)
Niacinamide, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine HCl, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B12
Natural Flavor, Fruit & Vegetable Juice Powder (Color), DL-Malic Acid, Sucralose, Calcium Silicate, Silicon Dioxide, Potassium Chloride.
Natural Flavor, DL-Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, Beta-Carotene (Color).
Natural Flavor, DL-Malic Acid, Sucralose, Citric Acid, Beet Juice Powder (Color), Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate.
Shipping, Returns & Payment Info
We offer FREE domestic shipping within the USA for orders over $100. For orders under $100, shipping starts at just $6.95.
International shipping prices start at $15 and may vary based on the weight and location of your order. For a detailed breakdown of our shipping rates, please refer to our shipping policy page.
Order processing time:
Once we receive your order, our team will promptly pick, pack, and process it within 48 business hours*. You'll receive an email with your tracking details as soon as your order has been processed, so you can stay updated on its delivery.
Estimated delivery time:
Delivery times vary depending on your location. Here are some estimated delivery times:
- Domestic USA: 4-7 business days
- Canada: 5-10 business days
- South America: 7-10 business days
- Australia/Asia: 10-14 business days
- UK/Europe: 7-14 business days
- Middle East/Africa: 12-20 business days
For a detailed breakdown of our delivery estimates, please refer to our shipping policy page.
With our affordable shipping rates and speedy processing times, you can expect your EHPlabs order to arrive at your doorstep in no time.
Exhanges & Returns
We're here to help make sure you're completely satisfied with your purchase from EHPlabs!
If for any reason you receive a damaged or incorrect product, simply let us know within 7 days of delivery and we'll be happy to replace it or refund your purchase price.You can start a return by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you receive a defective or damaged item, don't worry! Just contact us right away and we'll work with you to evaluate the issue and make things right. Please take a photo of the issue so we can quickly resolve the problem.
While we're unable to accept returns on certain items, such as opened supplements, clearance items, loyalty points, and gift cards, we're always happy to help with any questions or concerns you have about your specific order.
And don't worry, we're always here to help with exchanges as well! Just return the original item and make a separate purchase for the new one.
We'll be sure to notify you once we receive and inspect your return. If approved, we'll refund your original payment method within 10 business days of receipt. If you have any questions about the process and if it's been more than 15 business days since your return was approved, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
We're always here to help.
Shopping has never been easier with our flexible payment options.
Choose from our range of convenient payment methods, including Buy Now, Pay Later services such as AfterPay, Klarna, Shop Pay, and Sezzle.
If you prefer to pay on the spot, we also accept all major credit cards, including AMEX, Mastercard, and VISA. With so many options to choose from, you can shop with confidence and convenience.
Achieve your goals with this scientifically researched shredding formula containing proven ingredients that help promote fat loss, boost immunity and provide a natural energy boost. Oxyshred Ultra Concentration comes in delicious flavours for all tastes, and ticks all the boxes for those wanting to shred and reach their full potential!Read more