Scientifically proven thermogenic fat burner and energy & metabolism booster.
How do subscriptions work?
Never have to think about reorderingStay stocked with your favorite products
Edit your subscription anytimeEdit products, delivery schedule and more
Cancel when you want toEasily cancel, no questions asked
For optimum results take twice daily - Mix 1 scoop with 10 ounces (295 ml) of chilled water first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, and on training days, consume 15 minutes prior to exercise.
Avoid eating or consuming a protein shake within 20 minutes after consumption for maximum absorption.
SUMMARY - OXYSHRED AND FAT BURNING
In essence, you have 2 specific types of fat stores - subcutaneous fat, meaning it sits just below your skin; and visceral fat, which sits around your organs to protect them.
Within these fat stores, you have two different types of adipose (fat) tissue; brown and white fat - long story short, brown fat keeps you warm when you’re cold and white fat is the result of excess calories that are stored to be used as energy at a later time.
OxyShred targets your subcutaneous fat stores, leaving your visceral fat stores untouched as these are crucial for safety and health. By targeting your subcutaneous fat stores, OxyShred targets your white fat cells resulting in an increase in thermogenesis and lipolysis.
It does this by working with your mitochondria (core of muscle fibre cells) to help metabolize fat in your body, converting fat cells into energy.
The combination of ingredients also helps to slow down calorie absorption, and kick starts your metabolism for the day.
Finally, the stress hormone (and enemy of weight loss) Cortisol is kept under control by the natural boost in energy and immunity boosting ingredients, helping you to stay focused throughout the day.
WHAT SEPARATES OXYSHRED FROM THE OTHERS?
- Optimal dosage of ingredients that work in synergy (instead of huge doses of a single ingredient)
- Uses active sections of ingredient extracts
- Chromium for blood sugar balance
- Not over-caffeinated
- The purpose of a thermogenic is separate to a pre-workout...you don’t want to be sitting there so full of energy, sweating and getting jittery
IS EHPLABS OXYSHRED VEGAN?
While not certified vegan, OxyShred contains no animal-based ingredients. According to vegan certification regulations, none of the EHPlabs products are vegan as they are manufactured in a facility that also processes our whey protein.
WILL I DEVELOP A TOLERANCE TOWARDS OXYSHRED?
OxyShred contains caffeine, and for products containing caffeine you should take a 1 week break after consuming the product for a consecutive 4 week period. With OxyShred, we recommend taking a 1 week break each time you finish a tub.
DO I NEED TO TAKE A BREAK FROM USING EHPLABS SUPPLEMENTS?
All EHPlabs products are researched, formulated and carefully manufactured to ensure that they deliver results.
Although there is no rule about when you should start and stop taking supplements, you need to listen to your body. If you feel like you need to take a break, then you should take a rest from using any nutritional supplement products for 3 consecutive days and drink plenty of water to flush out your system.
With OxyShred, we recommend taking a break each time you finish a tub.
WHAT EHPLABS PRODUCTS CAN I MIX TOGETHER WITH OXYSHRED FOR CARDIO?
As suggested in the Directions, Acetyl L-Carnitine is best taken with OxyShred to maximize the breakdown of fat cells.
If you're doing fasted (empty stomach) cardio, the ideal energy and metabolism booster and recovery cocktail is to mix 1 scoop of Beyond BCAA with 1 scoop of OxyShred and 2 scoops of Acetyl L-Carnitine with 20 oz (600ml) of chilled water.
It's fun experimenting with the delicious fruity flavor combinations.
WHAT IS THE BEST FLAVOR FOR OXYSHRED?
If you don't have a sweet tooth, pink grapefruit flavor is fantastic as it has a subtle fresh citrus flavor. Wild Melon and Kiwi Strawberry are well balanced and on the sweeter fruitier side, and Guava is a smooth natural tropical flavor.
Our newest flavors are Passionfruit and Mango, both of which have been very popular. All the OxyShred flavors are delicious, but it really depends on your taste preference.
CAN I USE OXYSHRED AS PRE-WORKOUT?
Yes! OxyShred will give you a natural boost of energy and put you in a positive and focused mindframe to conquer your workout. Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned pre-workout consumer, you’ll love the natural positive effects of OxyShred during your workout.
CAN I STACK OXYSHRED WITH OTHER PRODUCTS?
Oxyshred can be stacked with Acetyl L-Carnitine to increase its already potent ultra thermogenic ability. OxyShred can also be stacked with our non-stimulant based pre-workout PSI.
PSI contains optimally dosed ingredients that have been extensively studied and proven to synergistically promote vasodilation, enhance nutrient and oxygen delivery to working muscle, and increase cell hydration for incredible pumps while also helping to improve mental focus.
Combining OxyShred and PSI pre-workout will give you the energy and focus you need to push through your workout while maximizing fat loss.
SWEETENERS IN OXYSHRED
OxyShred uses the sweetener Sucralose, as it's been FDA-approved for 20 years, and shown to be safe and stable. Sucralose has been extensively studied and more than 110 safety studies were reviewed by FDA in approving the use of sucralose as a general purpose sweetener for food.
The combination of L-Tyrosine, Taurine have been shown in EHPlabs studies to provide a mood enhancing effect.
By also including Caffeine and L-Theanine, this helps to provide optimal central nervous system and adrenal gland stimulation to trigger a positive homeostatic energy release, which can also help improve cognitive ability.
WHY ARE THERE NO JITTERS?
Unlike some other thermogenics on the market, you shouldn’t get jitters from OxyShred if used as directed as it’s not over-caffeinated.
The R&D team at EHPlabs has focused on the optimal synergistic dose of ingredients within OxyShred to provide the best effect, so that they interact and complement each other, instead of pumping it full of stimulants - there is no need to add huge amounts of caffeine and other stimulants to make you itchy - this is the purpose of a pre-workout like RP Max.
The caffeine level in OxyShred is slightly higher than a strong cup of coffee.
FIGHTING THE CRAVINGS - MORE ON THIS AND WHY?
OxyShred helps to reduce cravings by a couple of different methods;
1) it helps to suppress your appetite and enhance your mood, which is a large contributor to cravings.
2) it helps to promote blood sugar balance by the addition of chromium which has an effect on regulation of blood glucose control. Chromium is lacking in most people’s diets, and chromium levels decrease with age - Chromium picolinate is the most efficacious form of chromium supplementation
3) It boosts your metabolism so that you have clean, long-lasting energy from your fat stores, which again helps to reduce cravings as you’re not low on energy
WHAT IS THE SCIENTIFIC ACTION FOR FAT MOBILIZATION FUNCTION?
The scientific action behind fat mobilization and fat utilization is two-fold;
1) you have to activate the fat from storage
2) you have to then take it from storage and transport into the mitochondria to be burned off as energy.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THERMOGENIC?
Thermogenic by definition just means to produce heat - however, in terms of a supplement this means increasing heat through an increased metabolic rate, which results in increased amount of fat burning.
By keeping your metabolism elevated for periods of time, this results in more production of heat, and therefore more burning of fat - this means you have more clean natural long-lasting energy from your body so that you have energy throughout the day, even while on a calorie-restricted diet.
1. Sudeep HV, Shyam Prasad K. Supplementation of green coffee bean extract in healthy overweight subjects increases lean mass/fat mass ratio: A randomized, double-blind clinical study. MedGenMed [Internet]. 2021 [cited 2021 June 30];9:20503121211002590. DOI: 10.1177/20503121211002590
2. Iossa S, Mollica MP, Lionetti L, Crescenzo R, Botta M, Barletta A, Liverini G. Acetyl L-Carnitine Supplementation Differently Influences Nutrient Partitioning, Serum Leptin Concentration and Skeletal Muscle Mitochondrial Respiration in Young and Old Rats. American Society for Nutritional Sciences. 2002 [cited 2021 June 30]. Available from: https://academic.oup.com/jn/article/132/4/636/4687379
3. Parra P, Palou A, Serra F. Moderate doses of conjugated linoleic acid reduce fat gain, maintain insulin sensitivity without impairing inflammatory adipose tissue status in mice fed a high-fat diet. Nutrition & Metabolism. 2010 [cited 2021 June 30]. DOI: 10.1186/1743-7075-7-5
4. Hayamizu K, Ishii Y, Kaneko I, Shen M, Okuhara Y, Shigematsu N, Tomi H, Furuse M, Yoshino G, Shimasaki H. Effects of Garcinia cambogia (Hydroxycitric Acid) on Visceral Fat Accumulation: A Double- Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Trial. Current Therapeutic Research. 2003 [cited 2021 June 30]; 6:8. DOI: 10.1016/S0011-393X(03)00152-8 Kennedy
5. DO. B Vitamins and the Brain: Mechanisms, Dose and Efficacy—A Review. MedGenMed [Internet]. 2016 [cited 2021 June 30];8(2): 68. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4772032/
6. Carr AC, Maggini S. Vitamin C and Immune Function. MedGenMed [Internet]. 2017 [cited 2021 June 30]; 9(11): 1211. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5707683/
7. Cengiz M, Uysal BB, Ikitimur H, Ozcan E, Islamoğlu MS, Aktepe E, Yavuzer H, Yavuzer S. Effect of oral l-Glutamine supplementation on Covid-19 treatment. Clinical Nutritional Experimental [Internet] 2020 [cited 2021 June 30]; 33: 24-31. Available from: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2352939320300166
8. Colzato LS, Jongknees BJ, Sellaro R, Hommel B. Working Memory Reloaded: Tyrosine Repletes Updating in the N-Back Task. MedGenMed [Internet]. 2013 [cited 2021 June 30]; 7: 200. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3863934/
9. Seidl R, Peyrl A, Nicham R, Hauser E. A taurine and caffeine-containing drink stimulates cognitive performance and well-being. MedGenMed [Internet]. 2000 [cited 2021 June 30]; 19(3-4):635-42. DOI: 10.1007/s007260070013.
10. Fahed M, Abou Jaoudeh MG, Merhi S, Mosleh JMB, Ghadieh R, Hayek SAI, El Hayek Fares JE. Evaluation of risk factors for insulin resistance: a cross sectional study among employees at a private university in Lebanon. BMC Endocrine Disorders [Internet]. 2020 [cited 2021 June 30]; 20:85. Available from: https://bmcendocrdisord.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12902-020-00558-9
11. Kaczka P, Batra A, Kubicka K, Maciejczyk M, Rzeszutko-Bełzowska A, Pezdan-Sliz I, Michałowska-Sawczyn M, Przydział M, Płonka A, Cieszczyk P, Huminska-Lisowska K, Zajac T. Effects of Pre-Workout Multi-Ingredient Supplement on Anaerobic Performance: Randomized Double-Blind Crossover Study. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. 2020 [cited 2021 June 30]; 17: 8262.
OxyShred (60 serves)
Amount / serving
* Percent daily value are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
FULL BREAKDOWN OF INGREDIENTS
FAT BURNING MATRIX (2003 MG)
Acetyl L-Carnitine HCl, Garcinia Cambogia Fruit Extract (60% Hydroxycitric Acid), Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA), Grapefruit Seed Extract 4:1, Raspberry Ketones (From Raspberry Fruit Extract), Mangifera Indica Seed Extract, Bitter Orange Fruit Extract, Green Coffee Bean Extract (50% Chlorogenic Acid), Olive Leaf Extract (10% Oleuropein), Guggul Extract Powder, Chromium Picolinate
IMMUNITY BOOSTER & PREBIOTIC COMPLEX (625 MG)
L-Glutamine, Inulin Fiber, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
MOOD ENHANCER MATRIX (851 MG)
L-Tyrosine, Taurine, Caffeine Anhydrous, Huperzia Serrata Whole Herb Extract (Huperzine A)
FULL B VITAMIN SPECTRUM (24.59 MG)
Niacinamide (Niacin), Calcium Pantothenate (Pantothenic Acid), Pyridoxine HCl (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)
Guava Paradise: Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, Beet & Carrot Juice Powder (Color), Sodium Chloride, Turmeric (Color)
Passionfruit: Natural Flavor, Sucralose, DL-Malic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Citric Acid, Calcium Silicate, Turmeric (Color)
Wild Melon: Natural Flavor, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, Sucralose, DL-Malic Acid, Turmeric (Color), Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Fruit & Vegetable Juice Powder (Color)
Pink Grapefruit: Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Sucralose, DL-Malic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, Tartaric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Beet Juice Powder (Color)
Kiwi Strawberry: Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, Spirulina Extract (Color), Turmeric (Color)
Mango: Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, DL-Malic Acid, Beet & Carrot Juice Powder (Color), Turmeric (Color)
Cosmic Blast: Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Sucralose, Calcium Silicate, Beet & Carrot Juice Powder (Color), Sodium Chloride, DL-Malic Acid
Gummy Snake: Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, Beta-Carotene (Color)
Rainbow Candy: Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, DL-Malic Acid, Sucralose, Red Beet Juice (Color), Tartaric Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, Beta-Carotene (Color).
Raspberry Refresh: Citric Acid, DL-Malic Acid, Natural Flavor, Sucralose, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, Sodium Citrate, Black Carrot Juice (Color), Beta-Carotene (Color).
Lychee Daiquiri: Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, DL-Malic Acid, Sucralose, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, Maltodextrin, Beta-Carotene (Color).
Mystery Flavor: Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, DL-Malic Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Sucralose, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, Spirulina Extract (Color).
Cotton Candy: Natural Flavor, Sucralose, Silicon Dioxide, Beet Root Powder (Color), Calcium Silicate, Sodium Citrate.
Shipping, Returns & Payment Info
We offer FREE domestic shipping within the USA for orders over $100. For orders under $100, shipping starts at just $6.95.
International shipping prices start at $15 and may vary based on the weight and location of your order. For a detailed breakdown of our shipping rates, please refer to our shipping policy page.
Order processing time:
Once we receive your order, our team will promptly pick, pack, and process it within 48 business hours*. You'll receive an email with your tracking details as soon as your order has been processed, so you can stay updated on its delivery.
Estimated delivery time:
Delivery times vary depending on your location. Here are some estimated delivery times:
- Domestic USA: 4-7 business days
- Canada: 5-10 business days
- South America: 7-10 business days
- Australia/Asia: 10-14 business days
- UK/Europe: 7-14 business days
- Middle East/Africa: 12-20 business days
For a detailed breakdown of our delivery estimates, please refer to our shipping policy page.
With our affordable shipping rates and speedy processing times, you can expect your EHPlabs order to arrive at your doorstep in no time.
Exhanges & Returns
We're here to help make sure you're completely satisfied with your purchase from EHPlabs!
If for any reason you receive a damaged or incorrect product, simply let us know within 7 days of delivery and we'll be happy to replace it or refund your purchase price.You can start a return by emailing us at email@example.com.
If you receive a defective or damaged item, don't worry! Just contact us right away and we'll work with you to evaluate the issue and make things right. Please take a photo of the issue so we can quickly resolve the problem.
While we're unable to accept returns on certain items, such as opened supplements, clearance items, loyalty points, and gift cards, we're always happy to help with any questions or concerns you have about your specific order.
And don't worry, we're always here to help with exchanges as well! Just return the original item and make a separate purchase for the new one.
We'll be sure to notify you once we receive and inspect your return. If approved, we'll refund your original payment method within 10 business days of receipt. If you have any questions about the process and if it's been more than 15 business days since your return was approved, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're always here to help.
Shopping has never been easier with our flexible payment options.
Choose from our range of convenient payment methods, including Buy Now, Pay Later services such as AfterPay, Klarna, Shop Pay, and Sezzle.
If you prefer to pay on the spot, we also accept all major credit cards, including AMEX, Mastercard, and VISA. With so many options to choose from, you can shop with confidence and convenience.
Achieve your goals with this scientifically researched shredding formula containing proven ingredients that help promote fat loss, boost immunity and provide a natural energy boost. Oxyshred Ultra Concentration comes in delicious flavours for all tastes, and ticks all the boxes for those wanting to shred and reach their full potential!Read more