Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 1 medium avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 small banana
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 scoops OxyWhey Chocolate Protein Powder (Get yours here!)
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup sugar-free maple syrup or other sweetener of your choice
- For decoration (optional):
- low-fat whipped cream
- melted peanut butter
1. Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. If the mixture is too thick add 2 tablespoons of water.
2. Divide the mixture between serving glasses and put in the fridge to chill for two hours.
3. Top with whipped cream and drizzle with melted peanut butter (if using) and serve.
Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
Amount Per Serving:
F 14 - C 13 - P19