Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 2 minutes
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tsp gelatin
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop OxyWhey Strawberry Milkshake Protein (Get yours here!)
- 2-3 drops liquid Stevia or sweetener of your choice
For decoration (optional):
- 4 tbsp fresh berries
- In a saucepan sprinkle gelatin over almond milk and let stand about 5 minutes to soften.
- Heat gelatin mixture over low heat until gelatin is dissolved and remove pan from heat.
- Add Greek yogurt, OxyWhey strawberry and Stevia and mix to combine.
- Divide mixture among four 1/2cup ramekins and chill at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve topped with fresh berries.
Nutritional Facts/ Serving:
F1 - C3 - P12