- 1 1/4 cups vegan chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
1. Mix peanut butter and powdered sugar together in a bowl. Consistency will be slightly sticky, but that's okay!
2. Melt chocolate chips in the microwave or on a stove top. Be careful not to burn them.
3. Prepare a silicone tray or add cupcake liners to your tray.
4. Pour chocolate at the bottom of cup.
5. Roll peanut butter into balls and place on top of chocolate.
6. Cover peanut butter with chocolate to finish off your peanut butter cup.
7. Repeat until all your ingredients are finished.
8. Freeze for 15 minute.
9. Enjoy xx