Cinnamon Chai Latte
- 2 cups water
- 1 tbsp loose leaf black tea
- 2 tbsp whole chai spice blend (use less if ground)
- 1 scoop Blessed Protein Cinnamon Churros
- Cane sugar or maple syrup
- 1 cup almond milk
- Coconut whipped cream
- Add water, tea, Blessed Protein Cinnamon Churro, and spices to a saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer for another 10-15 minutes to fully steep.
- Remove from heat and add almond and cane sugar/maple syrup. Warm for 2-3 minutes off the heat, and then pour over 2 serving mugs using a fine mesh strainer.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as needed, adding more for sugar or maple syrup for sweetness, and ground cinnamon for a little extra warmth.
- Top with coconut whip and a dash of cinnamon and serve. Leftovers keep well covered in the fridge for up to a few days, though best when fresh.