Blessed Protein Hortchata
- 1/2 cup uncooked white rice
- 1/2 cup raw, unsalted almonds
- 1 small or 1/2 big cinnamon stick
- 1 scoop Blessed Protein Cinnamon Churros
- 4 cups water
- 4 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 vanilla bean, scraped (optional)
- Add the rice, almonds, cinnamon stick, and water to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Keep the mixture in a sealed container in the fridge overnight.
- The next day, drain the mixture using a napkin or fine-mesh strainer. Discard the pulp.
- Add the liquid to the blender, and add in the dates, Blessed Protein Cinnamon Churros, and vanilla seeds and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately with ice cubes.
- Enjoy! xx