Blessed Protein Cinnamon Snickerdoodles
- 2 ¼ cups all purpose flour
- ¼ cup Blessed Protein Cinnamon Churros
- 2 tsp cream of tarter
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup vegan butter ( room temperature)
- 1 cup organic pure cane sugar
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp organic pure cane sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, Blessed Protein Cinnamon Churros, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, mix the sugar and butter until creamy, for about 2 minutes. Add vanilla and applesauce and mix to combine.
- Add in the flour mixture and stir until just combined. The dough should be firm and thick. If the dough seems soft, chill in the refrigerator for 15 minutes to 1 hour until it stiffens.
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon for rolling.
- Roll the dough in sugar and cinnamon mixture and create small 1 inch balls using a teaspoon.
- Place cinnamon-sugar rolled balls on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 8-9 minutes.
- Let cool for a few minutes before serving. Enjoy!