Blessed Blueberry Cupcakes
- 1½ cup all purpose flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 scoops Blessed Protein Blueberry Pie
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 ripe banana
- 100ml cup plant-milk
- 1½ cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup vegetable margarine
1 cup blueberries
Juice from ½ Lime
1.3 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line cupcake tray with paper liners.
- Mix flour, sugar, Blessed Protein, vanilla powder, baking powder, and baking soda in a large bowl.
- Peel the banana and add it into a blender along with the plant-milk, blueberries, and vegetable oil.
- Next, pour the banana mix into the flour mixture and stir until the dough is smooth.
- Spoon the dough into the lined tray until they are half full. Bake the cupcakes for 18-20 minutes.
- Set aside and let cool completely.
- Blend together vegetable margarine, blueberries, and lime juice. Add vanilla powder and mix in the powdered sugar little by little, until you reach the desired consistency.
- Pour the frosting into a piping bag and decorate the cupcakes. Top with extra blueberries.