Giveaway Terms and Conditions - OxyShred Bahama Breeze
TERMS & CONDITIONS | EHPlabs OxyShred Bahama Breeze Competition September 2021
WHO ARE EHPLABS?
1. The entity running and administering this competition is EHPlabs LLC, a limited liability corporation registered in Delaware USA.
WHAT IS THE EHPLABS OXYSHRED BAHAMA BREEZE COMPETITION?
2. The EHPlabs Bahama Breeze Competition is a game of chance hosted and operated by EHPlabs. During the competition, Entrants will need to use Facebook to to enter by providing their email address on the allotted entry form.
3. Entry to the competition will be active from the following days (Sydney, Australia Time):
ENTRIES OPEN: 13 September 2021
ENTRIES CLOSE: 11.59PM - 20 September 2021
WINNER ANNOUNCED: 23 September 2021
WHO CAN ENTER THE EHPLABS GUESS THE OXYSHRED BAHAMA BREEZE COMPETITION?
4. Entrants of this Challenge must be 16 years of age or over
Entry to this competition is via:
5. A Successful submission of the Entry Form, found on the Facebook landing page. Entry form includes, e-mail address. For an entry to be valid, all information provided must be valid and current at time of submission.
6. Entry to the EHPlabs OxyShred Bahama Breeze Competition is free.
WHO CAN WIN PRIZES DURING THE COMPETITION?
7. Employees and Agents of EHPlabs (including spouses, parents, siblings and children) and persons living in the same household will not be eligible to win a prize.
WHAT PRIZES CAN BE WON?
8. The prize pool will consist of
1 x $300 Gift Card to spend on ehplabs.com or associated regional website
9. Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
10. Prizes are given without any warranty (express or implied) and the winner is solely responsible for additional charges, one-off or on-going payments and any relevant State or National taxes, not expressly covered in the prize pool description.
HOW WILL WINNERS BE CHOSEN?
11. The winner will be chosen by random selection and by a panel of competition judges chosen by EHPlabs.
12. Winners will be announced via EHPlabs Social Media. Winner will also be contacted via the e-mail address provided at entry and/or Instagram DM. Winners have 3 business day to contact EHPlabs and claim their prize.
13. For sudden, unforeseen circumstances, EHPlabs will aim to administer leniency on a case-by-case basis, however this cannot be guaranteed.
14. Once the entrant(s) have claimed their Prize and or Experience, they will be notified of further details.
15. By entering the EHPlabs OxyShred Bahama Breeze Competition, entrants give permissions to EHPlabs to use their name, likeness, voice, video and biographical information in marketing material including but not limited to; Online, Social Media, Television, Print, Out-Of-Home. This use is perpetual, royalty-free and non-exclusive. By entering the EHPlabs OxyShred Bahama Breeze Competition you also agree to receive marketing information via email, you may opt out any time.
16. Submission of photos, videos, audio and biographical information constitutes entrant’s consent for EHPlabs to use and publish content and information with appropriate credit.
17. EHPlabs is not responsible for any personal injury, damages or losses to entrants
18. EHPlabs will not be held responsible for any personal injury, damages or loss of the Prize once the Participant has received it.
19. This competition is subject to all relevant state and federal laws of participating jurisdictions.