Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Yields: 16 squares
- - 1 cup cooked black beans
- 1⁄2 cup chopped hazelnuts
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 2 eggs plus 2 egg whites
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/3 cup sugar-free maple syrup
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 scoops OxyWhey Swish chocolate powder (Get yours here!)
- 1⁄4 tsp baking powder
- 1⁄2 ounce melted dark chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 320°F (160°C). Line an 8×8 inch baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. Place all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth. Pour the batter into the pan and smooth out with spatula.
3. Bake for 2023 minutes. Remove from the oven and drizzle with melted chocolate.
4. Cool completely before serving.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION/ SERVING:
F7 C4 P8