Prep time: 5 minutes
- 4 small bananas
- ½ cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp hazelnut butter
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 scoops OxyWhey Chocolate protein powder (Get yours here!)
- 3 tbsp chopped toasted hazelnuts
1. Peel and chop the bananas into 1-inch pieces. Place in a single layer on a chopping board lined with parchment paper and freeze for a minimum of 2 hours or until frozen through.
2. When ready to eat place the frozen bananas, almond milk, hazelnut butter, cocoa powder and OxyWhey chocolate protein powder in a high power food processor and process until smooth.
3. Divide between serving glasses. Sprinkle with chopped hazelnuts and serve.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 215 // Calories from Fat 56
F6 P16 C28
View this post on Instagram
🔻CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT ICE CREAM🔻 ⏰5 minutes 😋4 servings - 🍴Ingredients 🔸4 small bananas 🔸1/2 cup almond milk 🔸2 tbsp hazelnut butter 🔸2 tbsp cocoa powder 🔸2 scoops OxyWhey Chocolate protein powder 🔸3 tbsp chopped toasted hazelnuts - ✅HIT THE LINK in the bio 👉@coach_ehp to see the full recipe!