Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 Cup Cottage Cheese
- 1 1/2 Scoop OxyWhey Vanilla Protein Powder (Get yours here!)
- 1/2 Cup Low Fat Greek Yogurt
- 1 Cup Fresh Raspberries plus extra for decoration
- 1/2 Tsp Orange Zest
- 1 Tsp Sugar Free Maple Syrup or Sweetener of your choice
1. In a bowl mix the cottage cheese, yogurt, OxyWhey protein powder, orange zest and sweetener.
2. In another bowl, mash the raspberries.
3. Add 2 tablespoons of cottage cheese mixture and mix.
4. In the serving glasses, build the layers taking a spoonful at a time until all ingredients are used.
5. Top with fresh raspberries and serve!
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION /serving
F3 - C13 - P29