Blessed Blueberry Baked Oatmeal
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon chai spice (or ground cinnamon)
- 1 scoop Blessed Protein Blueberry Pie
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/3 cup frozen blueberries.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Blend the oats, milk, banana, baking powder, chai spice, Blessed Protein, and maple syrup in a high-speed blender until they are fully combined and the oats have broken down.
- Split the oat mixture between two small baking dishes and top with blueberries.
- Bake the oats for 30 minutes.