- 1 banana, sliced in half
- 3 cherries, we used maraschino cherries
- 1 tbsp Vegan whip from the Banana Cream Pie recipe
- Handful of crushed nuts, we used peanuts
- 2 tbsp vegan hot fudge or chocolate sauce, store-bought
- 3 scoops of Protein Ice Cream
- To assemble the banana split, scoop 3 servings of the protein ice cream into a dish, sandwiching the two halves of the banana on opposite sides.
- Top with vegan whipped cream, chocolate sauce, crushed peanuts, and 3 maraschino cherries on top.
Make mini versions in jars when entertaining with friends and family. They make for the best nostalgic desserts, perfect for movie nights!
SERVING SIZE: 1
572 calories, 11.5g protein, 24g fat, 68.5g carbs